210, boul. Jean-Leman, Suite 210,
Candiac, QC Canada J5R 6E6
Dr Corinne D’Anjou graduated from Université Laval in Québec in 2002, with honors in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Co-owner of the Centre de santé dentaire Candiac, she is very committed to her practical development and is devoted to her continuing education in order to provide the best treatment to her patients. Very studious, she has completed several post-doctoral courses in the fields of aesthetics, surgery, Invisalign orthodontics, E4D restorations, occlusion and the temporomandibular joint. In 2011, she graduated from the Institut Canadien d’Occlusion.
Involved and feeling concerned about humanitarian assistance, Corinne participated in a dentistry mission that lasted more than a month in Paraguay between her third and fourth year of university, in 2001. The experience was very useful when she led an exploratory mission in a military zone located in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 2010.
A number of objectives were among her priorities: develop an effective clinic with equipment sent from Montreal several months earlier, treat a maximum of patients and train qualified personnel in dentistry to ensure sustainable development.
During the fall of 2014, Corinne obtained a degree in Forensic Dentistry from McGill University. She is currently enrolled to complete her Fellowship in Forensic Odontology at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, where she will graduate in the spring of 2016. Her passion for forensic dentistry merges with her humanitarian side, as she is ready to intervene in mass disasters and police investigations. She is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Society of Forensic Odontology, as well as an associate member of the American Academy of Forensic Science.
Mother of three young children, she is patient, careful and attentive to the needs of her clients. With Corinne, you will benefit from an attentive service where your comfort and satisfaction are a priority.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT OUR RETURN **
The Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team is working hard to prepare the reopening of the clinic. Our priority is to reopen in a safe environment. To do this, new measures will now be established to protect our customers and our team from Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
1) First, the appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you book your appointment, when you confirm it and when you arrive at the clinic.
2) It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be changed. We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into consideration to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
3) Only patients with an appointment will be admitted to our office. Nobody will be admitted in the operation room unless there is an exceptional situation.
4) At the time of your appointment, you must call us when you arrive in the parking. We will then proceed to the new questionnaire and we will tell you if you can come into the clinic or wait in your car. It is t not necessary to arrive several minutes in advance.
5) We recommend that you wear a mask or face cover from your entry at the reception to the operating room.
6) On your arrival, a member of the staff will greet you, take your temperature, ask you to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based gel and place your personal items in a sealed container.
7) The members of the treating staff will wear a protective clothing, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves and a hat during the treatment.
8) When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the secretariat to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with these new procedures so that the return is safe for everyone. We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon!