210, boul. Jean-Leman, Suite 210,
Candiac, QC Canada J5R 6E6
Dr. Kristelle Julien graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at University of Montreal since June 2012. Because of her interest in science and health, she also completed a degree in biomedical sciences at University of Montreal in 2007.
Dr. Julien has also done community dentistry by giving free dental care to street youth at a CLSC in Montreal. She is a person of empathy, listens to her patients and enjoys taking the time to explain and discuss with them. She has the attention to detail and likes to deepen her knowledge by attending regularly training courses in her field. She especially has skills with children. After working in several clinics, Dr. Julien has finally found the team with which she wants to establish her practice in the long term.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT OUR RETURN **
The Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team is working hard to prepare the reopening of the clinic. Our priority is to reopen in a safe environment. To do this, new measures will now be established to protect our customers and our team from Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
1) First, the appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you book your appointment, when you confirm it and when you arrive at the clinic.
2) It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be changed. We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into consideration to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
3) Only patients with an appointment will be admitted to our office. Nobody will be admitted in the operation room unless there is an exceptional situation.
4) At the time of your appointment, you must call us when you arrive in the parking. We will then proceed to the new questionnaire and we will tell you if you can come into the clinic or wait in your car. It is t not necessary to arrive several minutes in advance.
5) We recommend that you wear a mask or face cover from your entry at the reception to the operating room.
6) On your arrival, a member of the staff will greet you, take your temperature, ask you to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based gel and place your personal items in a sealed container.
7) The members of the treating staff will wear a protective clothing, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves and a hat during the treatment.
8) When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the secretariat to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with these new procedures so that the return is safe for everyone. We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon!