210, boul. Jean-Leman, Suite 210,
Candiac, QC Canada J5R 6E6
Dr Robin Pigeon graduated from the University of Montreal in 2000 and, subsequently, completed a multidisciplinary residency at the University of Missouri in Kansas City in 2001.
Co-owner of the Centre de santé dentaire Candiac, Robin is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the World Clinical Laser Institute. He has the desire to maintain a level of excellence through the many continuing education courses he follows in order to improve his skills, both in Canada and abroad.
Passionate, meticulous and keen to offer you the best treatment with the most state-of-the-art technology, he developed over the years a multidisciplinary practice that is highly advanced in cosmetic dentistry, surgery, implantology, dental restoration as well as occlusion and TMJ disorders.
Dr Pigeon graduated from the Académie Internationale de Dentisterie Esthétique, the Institut Canadien d’Occlusion and the Institut Canadien d’Implantologie. Patient, professional and attentive to your needs, he will guide you through the various options and help you reach your goals!
Father of 2 boys and a little girl, his family life is dynamic and filled with travels, outdoor activities and sports!
Main continuous training
** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
The Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team is working hard to apply the measures to protect our customers and our team from Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
1) The appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you book your appointment, when you confirm it and when you arrive at the clinic.
2) It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be changed. We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into consideration to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
3) Only patients with an appointment will be admitted to our office. Nobody will be admitted in the operation room unless there is an exceptional situation.
4) At the time of your appointment, you must call us when you arrive in the parking. We will then proceed to the new questionnaire and we will tell you if you can come into the clinic or wait in your car. It is t not necessary to arrive in advance.
5) Wearing a mask or face cover is obligatory. On your arrival, you will have to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based gel and place your personal items in a sealed container.
7) The members of the treating staff will wear a protective clothing, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves and a hat during the treatment.
8) When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the secretariat to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon!