210, boul. Jean-Leman, Suite 210,
Candiac, QC Canada J5R 6E6
Dr Shawn Blanchard graduated from the University of Montreal’s Faculty of Dentistry and was awarded the title of Dental Surgeon in June 2011. Proud representative of his promotion, he is passionate about all areas of dentistry, more specifically endodontics, prosthodontics and surgery.
Shawn joined the Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team at the end of his university education. Needless to say, he shares the clinic’s philosophy. Providing quality care in the greatest respect for his patients, their needs and expectations hold a special spot in his heart. The Centre’s patients benefit greatly from Shawn’s inquiring mind. Recognizing the importance of a perpetual updating of knowledge and dedicated to providing the best advice and services to each of his patients, he participated in many training and development activities in his field.
At his side, patients feel heard and understood, essential step of a comprehensive planning in the development of individualized treatments.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
The Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team is working hard to apply the measures to protect our customers and our team from Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
1) The appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you book your appointment, when you confirm it and when you arrive at the clinic.
2) It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be changed. We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into consideration to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
3) Only patients with an appointment will be admitted to our office. Nobody will be admitted in the operation room unless there is an exceptional situation.
4) At the time of your appointment, you must call us when you arrive in the parking. We will then proceed to the new questionnaire and we will tell you if you can come into the clinic or wait in your car. It is t not necessary to arrive in advance.
5) Wearing a mask or face cover is obligatory. On your arrival, you will have to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based gel and place your personal items in a sealed container.
7) The members of the treating staff will wear a protective clothing, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves and a hat during the treatment.
8) When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the secretariat to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon!