210, boul. Jean-Leman, Suite 210,
Candiac, QC Canada J5R 6E6
The Invisalign orthodontic approach is comfortable, invisible and removable
You can reposition your teeth by wearing transparent alignment gutters. People having spaced, crooked or poorly positioned teeth can be good candidates. However, an examination of your teeth should be done beforehand.
Approach to Invisalign treatment :
** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
The Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team is working hard to apply the measures to protect our customers and our team from Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
1) The appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you confirm your appointment and when you arrive at the clinic.
2) It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be changed.
We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into consideration to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
3) Only patients with an appointment will be admitted to our office. Nobody will be admitted in the operation room unless there is an exceptional situation.
4) Wearing a mask or face cover is obligatory. On your arrival, you will have to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based gel and place your personal items in a sealed container.
5) The members of the treating staff will wear a protective clothing, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves and a hat during the treatment.
6) When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the secretariat to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon!