210, boul. Jean-Leman, Suite 210,
Candiac, QC Canada J5R 6E6
In view of the development of new communication tools, special attention must be paid to the protection of privacy. Therefore, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
We collect the following information:
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. We also use, as indicated in the next section, cookies and / or logs to gather information about you.
Your personal information is collected by means of a form, namely:
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
Your information is also collected through the interactivity that can be established between you and our website as follows:
We are committed to offer you the right to object and withdraw your personal information. The right of objection is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse to allow their personal information to be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
The right of withdrawal is the ability of Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can:
We undertake to recognize a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned wishing to consult, modify or even delete the information concerning them.
The exercice of this right will be carried out:
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are bound to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
We are committed to maintaining a high level of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism provides maximum security, a portion of the risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
The Centre de santé dentaire Candiac team is working hard to apply the measures to protect our customers and our team from Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
1) The appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you book your appointment, when you confirm it and when you arrive at the clinic.
2) It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be changed. We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into consideration to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
3) Only patients with an appointment will be admitted to our office. Nobody will be admitted in the operation room unless there is an exceptional situation.
4) At the time of your appointment, you must call us when you arrive in the parking. We will then proceed to the new questionnaire and we will tell you if you can come into the clinic or wait in your car. It is t not necessary to arrive in advance.
5) Wearing a mask or face cover is obligatory. On your arrival, you will have to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based gel and place your personal items in a sealed container.
7) The members of the treating staff will wear a protective clothing, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves and a hat during the treatment.
8) When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the secretariat to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon!